Thursday, July 07, 2005

my fear!!!

sleepy, its 3AM here. still in training room. while we are still on breaks, ill take the time to make an entry for my blog. its been a while since my last entry, and as much as i would like to make one. i just cant .... kalaban ko yung puyat!! one thing that bothers me and also the thing that i dont want to happen. e yung PUMAYAT!!! mukha kasi akong "praying mantis" pag payat wehehe.. no joke, if you will only see me was i was still in highschool, di talaga ako mukhang tao. i might even qualify for being a so called malnourished kid. hehee. may isa ngang instance wherein, my college barkada and i was browsing for photo albums at my house. pucha sabi niya sa akin mukha raw akong galing probinsya. HUWAT!!! but so true ... kahit ako natatawa sa sarili ko. demonyong yun! balak ko nga sunugin na yung mga photo's na yun e, para hindi na makita ng mga magiging anak ko. wehehe. if your interested of seeing it, (no larry i wont post it on my site .. NEVER) wehehe.... di na nga akong mukhang kagalang-galang ngayon, baka mas lalo pa pagnakita nyo yung dati ko itsura.
i weight 131lb right now, before i tip the scale at 125lb. im not planning to get really fat naman, just that i like myself more now than i was then... dapat lang
so what i normally do is, eventhough i get home at 8am. i try not to miss eating breakfast before i sleep. tapos ill always tell nanay to wake me up kapag lunch time na. tapos tulog ulit, then wake up at 6:30pm to eat dinner and prepare to go to work. and lastly, im starting to take my vitamins again and drink milk.... wehehe mahirap ng magkasakit!!!

No comments:

Blogroll

Labels

Counter