Saturday, June 04, 2005

this is the life

after my bad day at work ... my highschool friends and i went out for a gimik, so sabi ko i want to have fun without tiring myself too mcuh. so we decided to head off to timog and watch some stand up comedians. its one hell of a big night out, napaakyat ba naman ako sa stage and i was asked to belt out a song. hehehe. syempre hindi ko naman ipapahiya ang sarili ko, so i said "i'll sing say that you love me" (kasi praktisado ko na yun) . instead of giving an outstanding performance i was booed by the audience. pano ba naman i used to singing that song pero yung martin nievera's version .. yung mga lintik na bading pinagtripan ako ang isinalang e yung pang regine... e sus.. lam naman bumirit-birit ako dun. ending pinababa ako ng mga tao ... anyhow, im still not ashame but instead proud of myself to face such a huge crowd... hahaha ... *feeling concert ko yun* great night ... great way also of getting rid of my shitty prob at my work.... hahaha.... also i bought a new cd. Hale's album. lupit nila tsong... sobra... kala ko nga hindi sila noypi e... kaya nang malaman ko .. bili kaagad ako. actually right now while im writing my entry im listening to their songs... lupit pare yun lang masasabi ko ... gotta bounce... thanks again for those people na nagtyatyaga sa pagcomment ... hehehe ..... out!!!

No comments:

Blogroll

Labels

Counter