Monday, June 06, 2005

two reasons to be happy today

nanginginig pa rin ko while typing this entry ... bakit kamo? let me enumerate:

First, i past the initial and phone simulation from one of the pretigious call center in the phil. out of 13 people from our batch 6 of us passed and 4 of us move on for the finals interview tomorrow. (parang talent search ang dating) hopefully, if i do one heck of a good job tomorrow, by monday ill start working there. im still employed with tridel but due to certain reason's that i mention on my previous blogs. i already decided to resign!!! part of me having that decision is comming from my blogmates comments so plz do help me by keeping your finger cross that i'll passed the interview tomorrow. pwamis ... libre ko kayo ng lugaw.... wehehehe .. joke!!!

Second reason, these one i dont expect at all, pakiramdam ko nanalo rin ako ng award sa urian mala judy ann santos. wehehe. jsut check his blog to know why im so excited and happy.... click here!!! ... salamat ulit sa mga hindi nagsasawang magbasa ng blog ko..... ill kip you posted with my day to day pakikisalamuha...... wehehehe ....... out!!!

No comments:

Blogroll

Labels

Counter