Tuesday, March 08, 2005

my inspiration

While im reading post of sassy lawter's blog she talked bout this 5 yrs old girl name isabela. She is under chemotherapy right now due to a certain type of disease na ngayon ko lang nalaman. It was called neuroblastoma. Cant help but feel pity towards her. But when I saw her photos, I cant help but smile and feel ashamed but thinking so. She’s such a wonderful little girl. Angelic face, nice set of eyes and a lovely smile that definetly I wont forget. Hindi ko lam basta there is something bout her that makes me stare for so long. (sure ko hindi ko siya kamag-anak). There is this aura in her that so strong na nakakahawa. Made me think na how lucky I am na tumanda ako ng ganito na alang complications. What im feeling right now is more of envy than pity. Envious of her, coz she never losses hope and she doesn’t mind having that said diseases. I just wish and pray for her immediate cure.
She served as an inspiration for me to do well in my job and stop complaining … never lose hope, instead give my best in all that I do.

3 comments:

scarlet_beads said...

"She served as an inspiration for me to do well in my job and stop complaining … never lose hope, instead give my best in all that I do."

this should work for me too.. ='o(

Anonymous said...

wow!! nakakainspire ung sinulat mo sa blog mo!! pero para sa akin parang gusto ko iiyak!! i can feel tears coming out na e...
laterz...

Anonymous said...

"she never losses hope and she doesn’t mind having that said diseases"
Tol' ang galing ng sinulat mo nakaka inspire talaga... but you know what, there are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.- anonymous(bc)

Blogroll

Labels

Counter