Monday, June 16, 2008

Blabber

Nothing to post .. ask me why? Well my constant answer will be "im so tired and occupied that i dont have any time to think of what i can post"

How long had i been blogging? Around 4 years now, that is if you are counting my lapses.

What do i want to talk about? *thinking*

About me?

Well i did post about me going to gym before. I started 8 months ago.

So what has change? Buff na ba ako? Nah ..... i dont even wish to have big muscle. Tingin ko kasi di bagay sa akin. With my height of 5'4 and to have a bulky .. muscular muscle. I think i will look like a turtle. Wehehe. No offence. I always wanted to have just a lean kind of muscle and flat stomach. So do i hit my goal yet? Well, when i started i weight around 160 to 170 Lbs but the last time i weight im on my 135 lbs mark. No bad if your going to ask me. My waist loss to inches from 32 im down to 30. Im hearing you asking for my pics. Well ..... let me say im i have loads of them here at my blog. But you wont see any pictures of me without my shirt off and flexing my muscle. Wehehe ..... Asa!!!

Now that made me think of posting my before and after picture.

Uhmmm ... maybe not ... :)

8 comments:

brine4u said...

this is so true..i am a witness as erwin is my gym buddy/yoga partner..!! GO AIRWIND!! KAYA NATIN TOH!!

sadako said...

hehe me too. there are times that I really get tired of blogging. heck, puro sarili ko na nga lang binoblog ko kasi nauubusan na ako ng iboblog haha

Airwind said...

:bri: tnx bri:)

:blue: hahaha ok lang i enjoy naman reading your stories ... :)

Anonymous said...

Parang di ako sanay sa post na to... mas ok sa akin yung tagalog posts.. hahahaha.

So parang mentally you have changed! Matured ka na after 4 years of blogging. I've known you quite a while na rin sa blog - masasabi ko lang, achievable yung goal mo. Mag noodles ka lang parati, ok na yan.

If you can't think of something to post, then post pictures.

Anonymous said...

sige nga ilagay mo nga yung burlesk mong picture... hahaha lol =D

pota ka kadire yun hayup hahaha =))

Airwind said...

:K: haha ... after 4 yrs dun lang talaga ako nag matured. wehehe .... medyo mabagal talaga ng pagmature ko. sana lang pati itsura ko ... wehehe salamat sa bisita. noodles? naku sabi nung dietitian o dietician? bawal daw ang noodles. :(

:Laryuki: Potah wala talaga akong balak mag topless noh ... wehheeh

Anonymous said...

pota eh d wag ka mag topless... mag hubo ka nalang sa pic tapos may hawak hawak ka na bote ng fundador bwahahaha lol taena =)))

Anonymous said...

uyy nagpapaseksi!!! :)

Blogroll

Labels

Counter