Wednesday, March 02, 2005

everything is worth living

i consider my day today as a so-so kinda type of day. nothin fancy happened. i almost finish with my book. most of my officemates asked me why do i read it, my answer is that im just curious and i never found a book that is very bold and blunt like da vinci code. di ko napanood ang amazing race 7 today ngayon pa naman ang pilot episode nila. abangan ko na lang yung repeat ng gabi. urgghhh.. kuya frendell (hehe) tnx nga pala sa comment ahh. yes u are right hindi lang naman ako ang hindi nakameet ng quota the other dept has some also. pero on our dept all of them are celebrating (besides me) dahil na ka-quota sila.anyway, before i got here i told myself that ill just do my job and the hell i care with other people. if i wont sell for 3 months, that only means that this job is not for me.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD THINKING about your job!! If not there are other jobs available out there para sayo... ok... :)

Blogroll

Labels

Counter