Tuesday, February 01, 2005

things that i learned for the past one week here i the office

i know!!! my last blog is not complete. as always im just using my co-opismate computer and when im almost gonna finish my blog dumating siya so i have to get out of her place. gusto ko sanang magblog at home pero ala na kong time sobrang antok na ko. but im still happy coz my cuzin frendell still kip on posting hes comment onmy blog. tnx for the nth time.. is it true na bawal magluto ng tuyo dyan? just curious?
tumatawag na ko ng mga possible clients, like any other work SOBRANG HIRAP!! but like what mia said (shes my former opismate) "binigay sa iyo yang trabaho na iyan kasi their is something for you there".... yun na lang siguro ang nakakapagpalakas ng loob ko.... the truth im still not happy here at the office pero its a matter of getting used to things. siguro later on i will learn to like my job. medyo bothered ako today, kai before my shift ends may narinig ako na conspiracy. this is in regards to me goin to billing dept almost all the time. kasi naman nandun si pao yung friend ko. i think siguro dapat bawasan ko na yung bagay na yun.!! i still havent know the reason why ? but maybe ill blog it tom once na sinabi sa akin ni pao. i hate this type of feeling, parang hindi ko alam kung paano ako magrereact.... kung sino ang dapat kong pagkatiwalaan. totoo nga kaya na pag kaopisina mo .. kaopisina mo na lang at hindi mo na pedeng maging kaibigan? *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ween, first off, NO its not true that it's illegal to cook "tuyo" here. but its not advisable to cook it without the smoke fan on, kasi dumidikit yun sa clothes, and we all know how stinky it is...LOL

about your work naman, i think that its just a matter of time until you get use to it...wag kang masyadong visiting ur friend, and you have to cut it down now since people in the office are taking notice...ur just new there, so u dont want to do anything that will make you a "target" of negativity....i hope that makes sense...

since you talk about your work a lot, i should talk about mine...lets see...hmmm...my day usually starts with drinking either tea or coffee in my office, checking my personal company emails, then off to my conference meetings with managements and high ups, and since im also in charge and responsible with a lot of critical datas and accounts in the company, wala akong nakukuhang pahinga, except my one hour lunch, i always got a millions things going all at once...sometimes i just close my office door and just want to lock my self in, kasi im always getting inundated with so much side things, i can't even focus on my BAU (business as usuall) stuff...theres really more to it but anyways thats about the average routine i have to endure on a daily basis at work...hey at least i dont have to work the weekend...i would really hate that...i like to spend my weekends with my family and my girlfriend...also, i play in a basketball league on sundays so i really cant work on weekends...

by the way, im gonna send you some pics of me, my gf, and my mom once i develop the digital card so you can see pics from our texas vacation....

k bye for now

-frendell

Blogroll

Labels

Counter