Monday, December 19, 2005

Talking to Myself

Ive changed my wallpaper today, before i used to have one of our photos taken from EK. But now i'd change it to a wallpaper taken from a website.

As per last entry, i was planning to file my resignation sa current job ko. But instead, ive been AWOL for 3 consecutive days. Not that i was sick ... im just very confused, frustrated and tired of thinking. Ask me why? My answer will be i still dont know ...

Natanggap ako sa trabaho papuntang Dubai. I already sign the contract last Saturday. If all my requirements are through before this 23rd. By Jan 10, ill be saying goodbye to my home "PILIPINAS."

I dont wanna talked about the reasons kung bakit nagAWOL ako, kasi i know that im partly to be blamed about it. So might as well skip that.

Just right now i already miss all my friends. People whom i knew for the last 22 yrs that im here sa pinas. Call me madrama. I dont care. But yes i really do missed them. Im already thinking of things that i cannot do once im already there. People whom i talked too everytime i have a problem or just to have someone that i can talk too.

Im counting my days ... as if im about to die.

No comments:

Blogroll

Labels

Counter