Thursday, September 29, 2005

missing you

i decided to leave you
due to the fact that i loved you, so much
i pretend all through out these days that i can do it
but it seems that im wrong
seems that im not strong enough to let you slip away

here i am now, still saying that i can do it
that my life will still go on even if you're not around
trying to devout my whole attention to my work.
but im wrong everywhere i looked there is you ...
there is the sweet smell of your fingers ...
that surely my mind cannot erased.

given the chance to turn back time
ill probably choose to stay with you
even if it meant me not fulfilling my dream.
coz you to me is everything that i wished for ....

nakuha ko dun sa old post ko sa deviant account ko!! nakakatuwa... weheheh.. senti !!!! bwuhaha

No comments:

Blogroll

Labels

Counter