Wednesday, June 15, 2005

So long ......

goodbye tridel, my life here has been good and bad, happy and sad, hyper and stubborn, quiet and loud and so on.... i never thought that ill be so emotional leaving tridel, i always want to get out from this office before. but now that im just counting hours before i finally give my final looked into my cute and little cubicle, its hard not to feel sad. i really hate goodbyes but i cant say "later" either coz i know ill be long gone and will never come back. goodbye my monitor, ill miss you specially those times when you turn yellow every 3 mins. goodbye CPU, that doesnt have his own soundcard coz i accidentally remove it. Goodbye pins, that i usually used to post proposal letters into my board. goodbye calculator, which still has his plastic cover on since i got it. goodbye .... (sobbing) goodbye "all." evillaugh ill leave some of my things to those people who really help me here. to larry, ill be leaving my patrick the starfish paper holder... (coz he ask for it), jm will have my mcdonald push pin, aison??? uhmmm ill be giving the cellphone holder back to her coz i never used it naman sorry ... my toothpaste will be given to ms lorna, coz she always asked permision to used it. ill be leaving all my nesvita and quaker oats to mr ben, coz he's such a gym buff and probably he will like it sana??? i wont be able to give anything to ms evie coz i dont have anything left around here to give. sorry. this is it!!! goodbye all... definitely ill miss everyone. thanks for all the happiness and bullcrap that you have brought me.... all of those really makes me be on this place that i am right now. SALAMAT SA OUTING??? salamat sa mga mothly socials.... all the food that i ate during those times when somebody celebrated his/her bday inside the office. GOODBYE!!! FAREWELLL!!!! CIAO!!!! ADIOS!!!! ..... *sigh*

X,s...
Most of all goodbye BROADBAND ..... hello DIAL_UP again!!! sob

No comments:

Blogroll

Labels

Counter